Saturday, August 02, 2008

Radio Dreams

"The Mouthpiece Wrestling Show" just had it's 4th episode this past Friday with special guest Chris Cruise on 1510 The Zone, and it was one of those shows that was just too short. We could have gone on for at least a couple more hours, and that is a sign that what we are doing is working.

We've gotten a ton of positive feedback from listeners and the station staff, for which I am very grateful.

From a personal standpoint, it's been an absolute blast. While I am new to hosting talk radio and still getting used to it, when I was a teenager, I would have given anything to have been a DJ on a Boston station. Needless to say, I matured from that career path, although there are those who would argue that promoting professional wrestling does not exactly fit their definition of mature. Nonetheless, it is incredibly ironic that 34 years later, my radio dreams came true, thanks to pro wrestling.

I am especially looking forward to next Friday's (August 8) show, as it will mark the return of my broadcast partner, Sean Gorman, after his several week battle with Lyme Disease, and special guest from TNA Wrestling, Jeremy Borash, who is someone I hold in very high regard.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to listen, as well as all the station's staff, especially General Manager, Anthony Pepe. Please tune in this coming Friday at 5 PM Eastern.

If it's not convenient to listen live, you can now subscribe to the show as a podcast on iTunes, Podcast Alley and other podcast sites. We've had over 1,300 subscribers so far and I can't thank you all enough for your support.

No comments: