Monday, August 20, 2007

Post BIRTHDAY BASH 7 Notes, Best of 2006 DVD

I am 48 hours removed from BIRTHDAY BASH 7 and have still not come down from the experience yet.


Saturday night's anniversary event may well have been the greatest card in company history.


It had the big show atmosphere, the crowd anticipation and great talent that elevated themselves and great matches to boot. NECW put its best foot forward Saturday night and if you were there and I didn't get to say it to you directly, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.


In the locker room before the show, I told everyone that in the last 18 months the company has become what I believe independent pro wrestling can and should be. NECW is on a march to fully realize its potential. We aren't all the way there yet, but anyone who was there Saturday night could see it in the ring and feel it in the air.


As a promoter, I get the most satifaction from seeing people live their dream. I believe if you can make someone's dream come true or at least give them the boost they need to reach it, then you have done something special and eventually that comes back to you.

I also get a great amount of satisfaction from seeing the fans enjoy themselves and get in to the matches. We are blessed with a lot of great fans and there were people at the show Saturday night that have been following NECW since the beginning. I can't even express what a priviledge that is, and one I never take for granted.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our new Best of 2006 DVD is now available online, along with the new WWW DVD, Pick Your Poison.

Best of 2006 really moved off the table Saturday night. I am very proud of this release and highly recommend this 2 disc DVD, as it is a tremendous representation of NECW & World Women's Wrestling.

Watch the trailer by clicking here. Check out the match list and order online by clicking here.

No comments: